Saturday, February 15, 2014
National School safety expert Wolfgang W. Halbig threatened for questioning Sandy Hook event; believes no children were killed
Title of Video in YouTube: "School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Official Narrative of the Sandy Hook Massacre"
Wolfgang W. Halbig doesn't believe anyone was killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012, and he's looking for some answers. So many answers, in fact, that he was paid a visit by some police investigators telling him to back off.
Mr. Halbig isn't your average "conspiracy theorist." He's worked in public education as a teacher, dean, assistant principal, principal of an alternative school and as the Director for School Safety and Security for the Seminole County Public Schools, a school district of approximately 65,000 students.
A former Florida State Trooper and United States Customs Inspector, Mr. Halbig was invited by the U.S. Department of Justice to train over 3,500 school police officers, school superintendents and school principals. He travels the country providing presentations and keynotes to a variety of school board associations and conferences and is a nationally-recognized school safety and security expert and consultant, who has provided safety training and school assessments for more than 4,000 school districts nationwide.
Dave Gahary spoke with Wolfgang about why he doesn't believe the official story of the Sandy Hook Elementary School event, in this interesting interview.
Wolfgang Halbig's LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/wolfgang-halbig/1a/1a4/a74
Halbig's Facebook page for Sandy Hook Justice: https://www.facebook.com/SandyHookJustice
Questions raised by Wolfgang W. Halbig:
1. Why did the first police arriving on the scene park 1/4 of a mile away from the front of the school?
2. Why were no trauma helicopters dispatched to Sandy Hook?
3. Two children are alleged to have died at Danbury Hospital. Halbig asks "how did these children even get to the hospital?"
4. How did police declare all of the people dead within the first 11 minutes of the shooting, and not allow EMS personnel to go inside the school to attempt to revive victims? Are police authorized to make that decision, as opposed to EMS and medically-trained personnel? Connecticutt law states that only a doctor can legally declare someone "dead". Why were EMT not even allowed inside the building to attempt to save peoples' lives?
5. Why did the FBI classify (make secret) the official investigative report into Sandy Hook, and only release it 11 months after the event?
6. Upon becomming suspicious of the official story, in the few months after the event, Halbig began contacting the state of Connecticutt to obtain information throught their Freedom of Information Act/Law. He did not receive responses to many of his questions, including what company peformed the clean-up of the blood and other damage to the school, as well as the name of the company that installed the security cameras at the school. After doing so, one day he was visited at home by two plain clothes Connecticutt police officers who threatened to arrest and prosecute Halbig for "harrassment" for his repeated requests for information from the state of Connecticutt per their Freedom of Information law. Halbig was undeterred, and told the two officers that he had done nothing wrong and "would not stop" investigating Sandy Hook.
7. Halbig believes that Sandy Hook was a "scripted event", taking possibly years to plan.
8. Per Halbig, the police transmissions expose the event as phony. For example, one police transmission reveals an officer describing "multiple guns" at the crime scene in room 10 (where Adam Lanza is alleged to have been found dead), including a shotgun. But later, the "official" story/report was that there was no shotgun found at the crime scene, and apparently a shotgun was found in the trunk of "Lanza's car". Also, the police transmissions reveal officers instructing victims to go back into classrooms where children were (allegedly) shot dead, which is completely against police protocol.
9. Halbig does not believe any children were killed at Sandy Hook. For example, one of the biggest smoking guns is that he cannot believe that the "parents" of the children were not allowed to view the bodies of the children at the morge, and it is completely "unheard of". Real parents would kick down the door and move heaven and earth to be able to see their child one last time.
10. From here, Halbig plans to hire attorneys and begin civil lawsuits. The way to start getting to the truth is to start putting people under oath. For instance, if you lie during a deposition, it's a felony.
11. Another big smoking gun in the official story is that supposedly it took 4 HOURS to "find" the school nurse Sallie Cox, when her body was supposedly located in the front office of the school.
12. To this date, not one lawsuit has been filed by any of the supposed "victims' families" against the Newtown Public School system. Per Halbig, he has never seen a school shooting in which such a lawsuit was not filed, and it is therefore "unheard of" that lawsuits were not filed in the case of Sandy Hook. Also, Halbig questions how all of the "victims' families" received money from various funds (possible "hush money" and perks for the actors).
13. Children with autism or asbergers have very poor motor skills (along with poor muscle tone).
http://www.infowars.com/school-shooting-expert-threatened-over-sandy-hook-investigation/ (see comments section for related information)