Sunday, December 29, 2013
Thursday, December 26, 2013
Nephilim: Origin of Genetic Evil takes a deep look at Ancient Giants, Ancient Aliens, Fallen Angels, Anunnaki / Nephilim, Ancient Elongated Skulls -- all this in an EASY walk through of precise Hebrew, Babylonian - Sumerian, Egyptian & Book of Enoch accounts of Nephilim / Annunaki, Ancient Alien / Demons, Fallen Angels, and even the father of all lies --- Satan... From the depths of the underworld & Lucifer (Luciferian) occult of Hell's gates.... to the ancient pages of Biblical revelation and prophecy... to the very words of prophecy from the lips of Jesus Christ Himself....
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Sandy Hook Actor Forgets Her Lines: "Aunt of victim Emilie Parker, Jill Cottle Garret" refers to "Emilie as being an example to her big sisters", when the official story is that Emilie had two younger sisters.
Third grade Sandy Hook student "Louie", when asked by "Dr. Oz" what he remembers happening on Dec. 14th, 2012, says that "a lot...a lot of policemen were in the school", and that he was "I was like hiding under....when we were having a drill....we were hiding under".
Nurse "Sallie Cox" busted. Claims that Nancy Lanza worked at the school.
Illuminati All-Seeing Eye symbol placed in playground dedicated to Sandy Hook Elementary School "victim Chase Kowalski"
"666" is included in the word "Remember" when flipped upside down:
Supposed real photo of child used as inspiration for the sign:
2. Connecticutt News 12: "Playground Built in Honor of Sandy Hook student Josephine Gay, family cuts ribbon at Seaside park
1. GLP thread #1
2. GLP thread #2
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Excellent video. Highly recommended.
1. Reports of multiple shooters, reports of a "2nd shooting suspect in custody" - (See ~0:09:50 in video). Police scanner records an officer stating chasing two suspects. Helicopter shows what appears to be cops chasing two people fleeing into the woods behind the school (~0:15:30). Both suspects were apprehended, and one of the suspects was taken into custody, hand-cufffed in a police car (wearing camo pants and a dark jacket) - (See 0:13:45 in video)
2. A report says that witnesses reported that a shooter was "dressed in black" and appeared to be "dressed as a member of the Clergy". And then police scanners record that 2 potential other suspects "dressed as nuns" and wearing masks were detained by police. (See~0:26:30-).
3. Early reports stated that Adam Lanza's mother, Nancy Lanza, worked as a teacher at the school and that Adam Lanza had a confrontation at the Sandy Hook Elementary School a few days before the day of the shooting. These reports were later retracted as false. How could they get something like this wrong? Video author concludes that this was likely deliberate misinformation to plant the idea in the public mind that Adam Lanza was the perpetrator. (see ~0:38:30)
4. Emergency vehicles and ambulances set up the "staging area" at the Firehouse located just down the street less than a half mile from the school. Why would they set up this staging area so far away from the scene, which could potentially cost the life of an injured person? (~0:48:45).
5. One of the suspects who was detained after fleeing from police officers into the woods behind the school was reportedly a "plain clothes special tactical officer from another disctrict" (see at 1:22:40 of video). This would indicate that not only were these tactical officers on scene at the time of the shooting, but they may have been involved in the actual perpetration of any crime committed.
6. Police scanners record an officer inside the school shorting after the shooting whisper what appears to be "End the Life of Adam." (see at 1:23:30 of video) This clearly indicates that Adam Lanza was merely a patsy in a larger covert government operation.
I highly recommend this video.
1. Proper paramedic/EMT procedure was not followed. All of the "children who died" were declared "dead" and the bodies ordered to remain in the building. Only the police has access to the building (no EMT) and ambulances had to remain down the street from the school at the Firehouse. No action was taken to attempt to revive children, or take them in ambulances or helicopters to hospitals. Why not? Police do not have the authority to make the "medical" decision that children are "deceased" or do not able to be revived. So why weren't EMTs allowed in the building? Also, even the "victim's parents" were not allowed to go in the building to see/verify their children. (See ~0:11:15 in video)
2. Bizarre behavior and interviews by the "victim's families" (eg, Robbie Parker, Chris and Lynn McDonnell) -- smiling, laughing, feigning being upset and "crying" but with no actual tears, etc. (~0:29:45 in video)
3. The School had a recently "re-vamped" video surveillance system. Yet why haven't we seen any video surveillance footage?
4. Early reports were that there were multiple shooting suspects.
5. Possible faked/doctored photographs shown in the media used to construct the identities of the "victims" and "victim's families" -- including the apparant photoshopping of children into pictures. (~0:36:55 in video) Many of the photographs of the children appear to show "dated" clothing, such as that in fashion in the 1980s or 90s. And many of the "victim's parents" appear to be in their mid or late 40s and much older than the average parents of 6-year olds (~1:28:30 of video).
6. All of the funerals for the "victims" were reportedly closed casket, with the exception of that of Noah Pozner, in which the face was covered with a cloth. So what hard evidence do we have to verify actual deceased victims? There are no photographs/video of dead children. In May of 2013, the Newtown Town Clerk refused to release the death certificates of the "victims". (And as discussed in the video posted above on the medical examiner Carver, the validity of the "autopsies" is in question).
7. The "victim's family members" supposedly didn't want the 911 call tapes released because they "didn't want to relive the tragedy", but many of these "victims' family members" are happy to travel all over the nation lobbying for an "assault weapons ban" and other gun control, as well as "mental health screening" requirements.
8. The legislative response to Sandy Hook of increased "mental health screeing" -- eg, to see if people are "competent" not only to own guns, but to parent their own children, etc.
9. "Victim's" fundraising websites/funds were reportedly set up in the days prior to the "shooting event."
10. Highly-coordinated "active shooter" drills involving school children, teachers and school staff, police, paramedics, local residents, and "crisis actors" are now regularly conducted at schools all over the nation. Based upon all of the evidence, the presenter argues that the Sandy Hook "event" was a drill that "went live" (meaning that it was deliberately broadcast in the media as if it was a real event)
11. A woman claims to have called the Connecticut State Police, Connecticut Environmental Protection Agency, and Connecticut Violent crimes Unit asking who cleaned up the blood at the school, and none would give her an answer but just gave her the "run around" and "I don't know" (~1:27:00 in video).
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
The 2nd Amendment was specifically intended to protect the right of the people to form "citizen's armies" armed with modern military weaponry
Anyone with any knowledge whatsoever of the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights understands that the the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution protects the right of the people to own firearms, in part because of the right of self-defense against common criminals, based upon the God-given right to self-defense, which exists prior to any man-made secular government.
But what fewer people understand is that the Second Amendment, not only in its specific language, but as corroborated by the many writings of the Founding Fathers demonstrating the original intent, and confirmed later by Supreme Court decisions, expresses the right of the people to form "citizen's armies" (called "militias") which are to be protection against not only threats of foreign armies, but also potential domestic threats, including from our own government should it become tyrannical.
LANGUAGE OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
First off, notice the phrase "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state". What is the purpose of this language, and what does it mean? Legally speaking, it is a "preamble". It's purpose is to provide a rationale or justification for why the people have this "right to keep and bear arms."
The term "militia", in the parlance of the late 18th century, referred essentially to an army made up of the common citizenry -- ie, every able-bodied man capable of military service. This is overwhelmingly confirmed by the writings of the Founders and others around that time in history.
Next, the phrase "well regulated" does not mean what modern-day leftists would have us believe -- ie, that it supposedly means this militia "restricted" the people's access to the firearms, or that it limits the right to keep and bear arms to militias only. No. The phrase "well regulated", in the lingo of the late 18th century, essentially means "well equipped and well trained" or "kept in proper working order", which is also overwhelmingly confirmed by the writings of the Founders and others around that time in history. In modern terminology, "regulated" is still sometimes used in this way -- such as referring to a watch or violin that is in proper working order as "regulated."
Therefore, in the vernacular of modern times, the first part of the text of the Second Amendment basically states that "a well equipped and well trained civilian army is necessary for the security of a free nation." A well-equipped or well armed military is necessary for the defense and security of the nation. Not an army or militia that is restricted or limited in its right to keep and bear arms, which is preposterous.
The second part of the text of the Second Amendment is fairly unambiguous and straight-forward, with one exception which may warrant further explanation. The terms "keep and bear" not only mean that the people have the right to own firearms, as noted by the term "keep". As expressed by the term "bear", the people also have the right to carry firearms on their person.
QUOTES FROM FOUNDERS, SUPREME COURT, OTHERS ON INTENT OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT AS RIGHT OF CIVILIAN ARMY TO PROTECT AGAINST GOVERNMENT TYRANNY
First off, it is important to understand that "we the people" are the sovereigns under our Constitutional form of government in respect to our relationship with government. In other words, we are superior to the government. As the Declaration of Independence states, we the people created the government in order to "secure our rights" (eg, to life, liberty, and property), and authorize it to govern only insofar as it serves that rightful purpose. If, as the Declaration states, the government becomes tyrannical and destructive of our God-given rights, it is not only our right to overthrow that government but it is our DUTY -- and using violent means, if necessary.
1. "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." -Declaration of Independence
NOTE: And what ACTION did the Founders take to back up the above statement in the Declaration of Independence? They took up arms and violently overthrew the British government in the colonies.
2. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -Thomas Jefferson
3. "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -George Washington
"Firearms stand next in importance to the constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence … from the hour the Pilgrims landed to the present day, events, occurences and tendencies prove that to ensure peace security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable … the very atmosphere of firearms anywhere restrains evil interference — they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington
4. "And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms....The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson
5. The Federalist Papers, No. 28: Alexander Hamilton expressed that when a government betrays the people by amassing too much power and becoming tyrannical, the people have no choice but to exercise their original right of self-defense — to fight the government.[Halbrook, p. 67]
6. The Federalist Papers, No. 46: James Madison contended that ultimate authority resides in the people, and that if the federal government got too powerful and overstepped its authority, then the people would develop plans of resistance and resort to arms. [Halbrook, p. 67]
7. "We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists." - Patrick Henry
8. "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." —Patrick Henry
9. "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." --Abraham Lincoln
10. Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story (appointed to the Supreme Court as an Associate Justice by James Madison in 1811), wrote a constitutional commentary in 1833 ("Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States"). Regarding the Second Amendment, he wrote:
"The next amendment is: "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
The importance of this article will scarcely be doubted by any persons, who have duly reflected upon the subject. The militia is the natural defence of a free country against sudden foreign invasions, domestic insurrections, and domestic usurpations of power by rulers. It is against sound policy for a free people to keep up large military establishments and standing armies in time of peace, both from the enormous expenses, with which they are attended, and the facile means, which they afford to ambitious and unprincipled rulers, to subvert the government, or trample upon the rights of the people. The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them."
11. From George Mason, co-author of the 2nd Amendment:
“I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.” – Speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 14, 1778
12. “That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural and safe defense of a free state; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that, in all cases, the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.” –Virginia Declaration of Rights, June 12, 1776
WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO "MILITARY-GRADE" WEAPONRY
As demonstrated in the previous sections, the Second Amendment expresses the right of the citizens to effectively form a collective "Citizen Army" (termed "Militia"), which are capable of protecting and fighting against a modern military of the day (whether a foreign or domestic enemy army).
At the time of drafting in 18th century American colonies, the idea was that an armed populace was needed to defend against and fight the British (which had a standing army in the colonies) or any other foreign army. And this meant that the people in the colonies needed muskets, the most advanced weaponry at that time used by infantry soldiers. The armed populace needed to be able to defend against a modern army of the day...in fact the most formidable army of that day, the British Army.
And one cannot say that the Second Amendment is now "outdated" or "no longer relevant." The potential threat of tyranny from those in government, whether foreign or domestic, is just as great (if not greater) than it was in the 18th century.
Therefore, we living today have the right to the most advanced "military-grade" weaponry of our own time -- including fully automatic AR-15 type rifles, 50-caliber rifles, etc.