'Rear-area pig' Hitler
Article linked below reveals that Hitler was not 'radicalized' into an 'intense far-right nationalist' by the war per the later Nazi propaganda. The reality is that he in effect "sat out" the war (or at least combat) with a safe cushy job several miles behind the front lines, and later worked for a leftist/communist government after the war.
Daily Mail Article: "A loner, an object of ridicule and a 'rear-area pig': Adolf Hitler according to his WWI regiment"
Review of Thomas Weber's book "Hitler's First War" at Oxford University Press.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Adolf Hitler's DNA shows North African and Ashkenazi Jew ancestry
- Hitler's personal doctor was jewish
- Adolf Hitler - A puppet of International Jewry tasked with the destruction of Germany
- Did Adolf Hitler survive WW2 and live out his last days in South America?
- Occultist Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party tools of the Ruling Jewish Establishment; "persecuted" lesser jews as pretext for creation of the Jewish state of "Israel"
- Nazi Party Was Controlled Opposition - Top Leadership Jews and Crypto-Jews
- Leading Greek priest speaks out on national TV against "international Zionist conspiracy", says Hitler "an instrument of world Zionism"
- MUST SEE Documentary - The Nazi-Zionist Connection: The Final Solution to Adolf Hitler