Friday, February 26, 2010

Caller calls out Alex Jones on Holyhoax and as Controlled Op - Jones dodges, says he doesn't want to be associated with "jew-hating scum"

The jig is about up Alex.



Transcript:

CALLER (Fred in Florida): "I'd just like to air just a few grievances briefly, in a succinct, G-rated manner. I'm extremely T-d off. I wish you'd put up a Fred Toben banner, linked to the book "Did Six Million Really Die?", talk about the persecution of Ernst Zundel, question the Holohoax, and see how quickly you get arrested when you enter Canada, England, or Germany.

Now I notice you sometimes hang up quickly on articulate people who legitimately criticize you, then spend 5-10 or more minutes in a defensive tirade after you've disconnected them.

Seems you found a lucrative career in the Patriot business, making poor people running around chasing their tails, offering no real solutions, getting on the radio everyday..."

ALEX JONES: "Alright...let's stop right there. Let's stop right there. We're moving to try to get the states to declare sovereignty. We're moving to have the bankers arrested, and had Congressman on saying it 30 minutes ago. 35 minutes ago to be technical. We are moving to have an audit of the private Federal Reserve. We are moving to have the American people say 'no' to martial law.

You know, I have you on the show. We don't screen your call. You come on here, and you sit here and you insult, and you attack me, and you say all these terrible things about me and you say that I'm giving no solutions. I make a film that has cost me probably $80,000 or more to make, and I am going to release it for free on the internet, high-quality on prisonplanet.tv, and you call in and say I'm bad. You call in and say I'm evil.

You know, here's the issue. I don't like the things Israel does, and I criticize Israel. But I also don't want to be associated with the type of scum that make it their lives to simply hate jews and everybody else. So you understand? I don't like what Israel is doing, and I don't like you either. It's very very simple, and I hope you realize that. You could have had your say, sir, but you had to spew lies so find another show.


thanks to News From Atlantis for this find

7 comments:

FugaziQuo said...

"You come on here, and you sit here and you insult, and you attack me, and you say all these terrible things about me..."

This is rich coming from the guy who insulted and attacked Mike Delaney and for having the audacity to mention Benjamin Freedman and Jack Bernstein.

"I make a film that has cost me probably $80,000 or more to make, and I am going to release it for free on the internet, high-quality on prisonplanet.tv, and you call in and say I'm bad. You call in and say I'm evil."

The caller did not say that Jones was "bad" or "evil", but would have been bang on the money if he actually had.

"You know, here's the issue. I don't like the things Israel does, and I criticize Israel."

Is this the same Alex Jones who stated in 2006 that he had "done the research" and concluded that "Israel could not have carried-out these attacks"?

"But I also don't want to be associated with the type of scum that make it their lives to simply hate jews and everybody else. So you understand?"

So, according to Alex Jones, anyone who has read Did Six Million Really Die?, or supports Dr. Toben and Ernst Zundel is "scum" who "hate" Jews and "everybody else". Spoken like a true Jew-loving Jew-puppet, don't you think?

"I don't like what Israel is doing..."

So why deny that the murdering bastards did 9-11 then, and why obfuscate the USS Liberty issue?

"It's very very simple, and I hope you realize that."

Yes Mr. Jones, it is indeed very, very simple...you're a Jew-puppet. A Judas goat. The Jews own your sorry ass, and lots of people realise that...lots of people realised that years ago.

Lone Wolf said...

Spot on breakdown Fugazi.

Greg Bacon said...

When anyone defends AJ, ask them to watch his clownish, crazy attitude in the doc, "New World Order," that shows Asshole Jones seeking 9/11 truth.

Ask them to watch that and then explain why AJ acted liked a full blown maniac, while pretending to seek 9/11 truth.

He played into every American--who still believes the official version--worst fears, acting like he was unhinged.

So either AJ is fucking crazy, or he's a Zionist stooge.

As for AJ doing anything for free, what a joke.

Lone Wolf said...

Greg, before I realized Jones was controlled op circa 2005-2006, I sort of overlooked the instances where he got over-excited, or even a little beligerant (such as a clip from the early years where he went off on some people at Walmart). I figured it was kind of excusable and understandable.

But in the last several years, Jones has taken it WAAYY too far, and it's BLATANTLY OBVIOUS it's an act -- eg, the totally fake/contrived crying on the air, going completely berserk on Mike Delaney on air, and now crashing pro-gun rallies and being a complete ass and idiot.

It's not that getting a little fired up, or bull-horning in and of itself is wrong. It's just that it all makes sense now. It's an act designed to make "anti-NWO conspiracy" people and Patriots look like lunatics.

Whitelaw Towers said...

Yes it is controlled opposition. The US UK and Australia all seem to have there fair share of controlled opposition. They are working very hard to destroy us.

Our struggle is in jeopardy of being stolen from us. In Australia our main enemy up until recently was the Anarchist Left. Now its the Pro Israel Right.

What makes me sick is that many of us warned our comrades many years ago that this would be the case. Yet our warnings fell on deaf ears.

Tighter and stronger relationships between Nationalists around the world and group condemnation of these crooks is a possible answer.

Lets not let our message be hi jacked by these scum.

Anonymous said...

ALEX JONES IS MARRIED TO A VICIOUS JEW NAMED VIOLET NICHOLS, WHO FILTERED HIS PHONE CALLS FOR YEARS, MAKING SURE NO FACTS ABOUT A JEW WERE EVER BROADCAST ON HIS SHOW.

Crush The Talmudic Zionist Serpent said...

Alex Jones is the modern day Pied Piper who uses a Bull(shit) Horn to lead the truth seeking sheeple from one pen into another and then finally for slaughter.

He's been exposed time and again for spreading lies, deceit, disinformation, half-truths and blatant propaganda on behalf of his Synagogue of Satan masters.