Monday, February 15, 2010

Alex Jones Crashes Austin Pro-Gun Rally, Then Lies About It On His Show



Transcript of audio from Alex Jones radio show, 1/27/2010:

ALEX JONES: "I really appreciate Darwin Beddicker. I really twisted his arm to come to the protest on Monday, to get him up here from San Antonio. And he wanted me on air right now to thank all my listeners that came out to that event and made it such a success.

They're not gonna stop. They think this their town. They think the people of Austin belong to them. That is the City Council, the ATF, and the Police Leadership. The average cop out there is disgusted by this. The reason I know is my Dad came to the protest, and I didn't notice him, because the whole time I was there I had like COINTELPRO poking me and getting in my face. And I sure some of them were because later I found out about a meeting afterwards with some people we know are connected to some operations -- about how they want to get me, and go after me. It's a whole other subject, but it borders on illegal. But, uh, luckily we had people inside who found out about that, and called me about it. But separate issue. Any time you come out for the Second Amendment, you're gonna have disrupters who are gonna try to spin things and do that. But they failed miserably."

8 comments:

FugaziQuo said...

One thing I have noticed over the years regarding several of the obvious disinformation agents and shills who operate within the "truth movement" disguised as "honest researchers", is that they seek to control the flow of information by positioning themselves at the forefront of key issues.

Over the years we've seen Jones attempt to present himself as the chief spokesman on Y2K, the police state, 9-11, 7-7, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg, Texan immigration, the north American union, population control, eugenics, and now gun-control.

Although Jones tries to be all things to all men, the only major issue of the day that he does not seek to dominate and control is that of Jews. Alex Jones has been exposed as a Jew-lackey time and again. Beware of people who make excuses for him.

Lone Wolf said...

With this latest stunt, it's almost as if Jones is trying to expose himself as controlled-opposition.

He's done.

Crush The Talmudic Zionist Serpent said...

When you see this obvious obese charlatan and disinformation agent in action he looks possessed and mentally unstable to say the least.

Stick your pathetic bull horn where the sun don't shine you putrid Talmudic apologist.

Lone Wolf said...

When you see this obvious obese charlatan and disinformation agent in action he looks possessed and mentally unstable to say the least.

The extreme arrogance, and disregard/contempt for others is what struck me in this incident. And towards people he is supposedly allied with. Completely reeks of COINTELPRO-style controlled-opposition -- ie, disrupting and causing conflict within the movement.

Whitelaw Towers said...

Its bloody disgusting. What an arrogant piece of work. I must admit I would have slapped him down.

Anonymous said...

I'm not an apologist for Alex, but I don't believe he's controlled by anyone or anything besides his huge ego. He downplays the zionist connection to many of the topics he discusses, but I think its because he wants to be as big as possible and knows that he will be shut out of mainstream outlets that he's starting to break into, if he says the word jewish too many times. That show about a year ago when he spoke about all the jews and israeli dual citizens in Obama's admin and how Bush had the same thing, was a moment of clarity. He knows. I think he's a really smart dickhead (he's no team player as the video shows) but the jury is still out on what he's going to accomplish.

Northerntruthseeker said...

I have actually listened to several of that asshole's radio shows over at infowars.... Disgusting indeed!

Time to put Alex Jones out of our misery!

Anonymous said...

Your're finished Jones, 'bout time to, I've been waiting for this.