Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ruiner



you had all of them on your side, didn't you?
you believed in all your lies, didn't you?
the ruiner's got a lot to prove he's got nothing to lose and now he made you believe
the ruiner's your only friend well he's the living end to the cattle he deceives
the raping of the innocent you know the ruiner ruins everything he sees

how did you get so big?
how did you get so strong?
how did it get so hard?
how did it get so long?

you had to give them all a sign, didn't you?
you had to covet what was mine, didn't you?
the ruiner's a collector he's an infector serving his shit to his flies
maybe there will come a day when those that you keep blind will suddenly realize

what you gave to me my perfect ring of scars
you know I can see what you really are
you didn't hurt me nothing can hurt me
you didn't hurt me nothing can stop me now

-NIN
Disclaimer: There seems to be an anti-NWO theme in some of Reznor's music, particularly the newer material. Sometimes when he rails against "god", it is code for Satan. However, this is certainly not an endorsement of his music in general, as much of it (especially the early stuff) is occultic in nature. Perhaps Reznor dabbled in the dark side and later decided to rebel against it.

4 comments:

Greg Bacon said...

the ruiner's your only friend well he's the living end to the cattle he deceives

Hmmm, what race of things refers to us
Untermenschen as "cattle?"

Goy ohh goy, I think Trent might be on to something.

Lone Wolf said...

Like a lot of good songs, the lyrics can be applied to a broad spectrum of situations. I don't know exactly who the 'ruiner' is according to Reznor, but the lyrics perfectly fit Satan and Satan's "human" spawn.

you had all of them on your side, didn't you?

Satan/Jewry has their agents/henchmen infiltrated everywhere in positions of power

you believed in all your lies, didn't you?

Including most notably in my mind Satan's lie that he can ascend to the thrown of Yahweh and supplant Him; Jewry's lie that they can supplant the true Israelites (the Germanic/Anglo-Saxon peoples)

the ruiner's the living end to the cattle he deceives

Jewry are literally worshipped by deluded Judeo-Christians

the ruiner's a collector he's an infector serving his shit to his flies

-->eg, The Holohoax

Crush The Talmudic Zionist Serpent said...

The title track from Megadeth's new album - Endgame - have some interesting lyrics on it:-

Attention! Attention! All citizens are ordered to report to their District detention centers! Do not return to your homes; do not contact anyone! Do not use any cellular or GPS devices! Surrender all weapons at once! Attention! This way to the camps!

I woke up in a black FEMA box
Darkness was all around me, in my coffin
My dreams are all nightmares anymore
And this is what I dream every night

The Leader of the New World Order, the President of the United States
Has declared anyone now residing inside the US of A
Without the RFID chip, you're just an illegal alien
An enemy combatant of America, welcome to the New World Order

This is the end of the road; this is the end of the line
This is the end of your life; this is the...

A society in a society, inside the fence life as you know it stops
They got their rules of conduct and we got ours
Be quick or be dead, you crumble up and die, the clock is
Ticking so slowly and so much can happen in an hour

I learned my lessons the hard way, every scar I earned
I had to bleed, inside the day yard
A system of controlled movement, like a giant ant farm
Any time is long time, now you're not in charge of your time anymore

The Ex-President signed a secret bill that can
Land a legal US Citizen in jail and the
Patriot act stripped away our constitutional rights
They say a Concentration camp just popped up, yeah, right!

Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecute and beat by the
Tyranny of Mind control, for the mark of the beast
All rights removed, you're punished, captured, and enslaved
Believe me when I say, "This IS the Endgame!"

Anonymous said...

Those are heavy lyrics. I don't listen to that kind of music as a normal rule. (I'm ancient by today's standards)

There was another song I read somewhere which talked about White people and how they descended from the stars and the earth was not their home and how they didn't belong...or something to that effect. Written by a jew no less.

JamesTheJust