Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dina Babbitt's sad tale - "survived Auschwitz only because Mengele commissioned her to produce paintings of Gypsies"








Because Gypsies' "skin tones could not be captured accurately in photographs." Yeah, right.

So besides being the busiest physician in history, Mengele was commissioning jews to produce artwork?

Now old jewess Babbitt needs money from us to help her get the paintings back since the Auschwitz Museum is claiming the paintings as their property. She has been battling for 10 years to get the paintings back. Elie Wiesel is going to help her though.




Article: "A portrait of survival: Students take up artist’s fight to bring home Holocaust paintings"





Note: use http://www.archive.org/ to find article if original link no longer works






More Tales of the Holohoax

5 comments:

Greg Bacon said...

Just another of numerous con games hiding behind Holocaust™ fables.

Make a claim to some Holocaust™ reparations committee--they're all over the damned place--and say your family had some gold or paintings or life insurance policy that the Nazis stole.

When asked for a receipt to prove ownership, just say the Nazis burnt that receipt, so give me my money or I'll have the ADL slam you for being anti-Semitic or have a German or French or Canadian court toss you in jail for asking me, ME questions about my claims.

Works every time.

FugaziQuo said...

Dina Babbbit is most definitely an artist...a fucking con artist.

Crush The Talmudic Zionist Serpent said...

Why the hell would Dr Menegele want pictures of Gypsies for?

Another piece of ridiculous over the top garbage perpetuated by a fleabag who probably was living in Miami during the war.

alanna said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alisha

http://sketchingdrawing.com

Lone Wolf said...

alanna/alisha, thanks for the compliment