Thursday, October 29, 2009

Inside the Auschwitz "Death Factory" - "Eyewitness" says boiling human fat collected in pans and poured over bodies in burning pits to stoke fire

From "Hitler's Death Camps" by Konnilyn G. Feig

The Auschwitz-Birkenau crematoria could not handle the amount of jews being gassed with bug spray, so they had to burn the bodies in pits. The diabolical and ingenious Nazis designed the pits so they could collect the boiling human fat draining off, and then they poured it back over the bodies in the pit to keep the fires burning strong. Then, get this, Nazis with flamethrowers were brought in at intervals to burn up any jew body parts that hadn't totally been consumed by the flames. Later the Germans dug out and "pulverized" the ashes before disposing of them. It's all of the "few" "eyewitnesses" to survive Auschwitz said so.

Note the source claims it only took half an hour to burn 2-3 jews bundled together in the crematoria. In modern crematoria, it takes around 2 hrs to cremate a body. But as we know, all laws of physics, all logic, and all reason is suspended when discussing the Holy Holohoax.

Kosher source: nizkor

Each day the trains rolled into the camp through the passageway constructed in the far gate, down one of three tracks to the selection platform. As they fell out of the trains, the victims were sent one way or another, with tearful prting scenes. The procession moved to the crematoria yard where the SS told the Jews they were going to take disinfection baths. An orchestra of attractive women played gay tunes from operas and light marches. Then to the dressing room or reception center with numbered clothing pegs drivin into the walls. The SS ordered the victims to undress and to remember their numbers. Sometimes they gave them towels. Then the SS drove the victims through the corridor to the heated gas chamber. The heating was provided not for the comfort of the prisoners but to create a better setting for the evaporation of gas. The gas squads packed the 2,000 victims into the room. From the ceiling hung imitation shower heads. The doors were closed, the air was pumped out, and the gas poured in. Cyclone B, or hydrogen cyanide, is a very poisonous gas that causes death by internal suffocation. In sufficient concentrations, it causes death almost immediately. But the SS did not bother to calculate the proper quantities, so death took anywhere from three to twenty minutes. While the victims were dying, the SS witched through the peepholes.

When they opened the doors, they found the victims in half-sitting positions in a towerlike pile. Most were pink, others were covered with green spots. Some had foam on their lips, while others bleeding from the nose. Many had their eyes open. The majority were packed near the doors. The squads in special clothing moved in with hooks to pull the bodies off of each other.

The SS physicians and scientists monitored the selection and the gassing, watching the procedure through the special airtight door. The doors could not be opened until the doctor gave the sign that all victims were dead. The doctors assumed their monitoring of the killings on a rotating basis.[44]

Two German firms, Tesch/Stabenow and Degesch, produced Cyclone B gas after they acquired the patent from Farben. Tesch supplied two tons a month, and Degesch three quarters of a ton. The firms that produced the gas already had extensive experience in fumigation. "In short, this industry used very powerful gases to exterminate rodents and insects in enclosed spaces; that it should now have become involved in an operation to kill off Jews by the hundreds of thousands is not mere accident."[45]
After the war the directors of the firms insisted that they had sold their products for fumigation purposes and did not know they were being used on humans. But the prosecutors found letters from Tesch not only offering to supply the gas crystals but also advising how to use the ventilating and heating equipment. Hoss testified that the Tesch directors could not help but know of the use for their product because they sold him enough to annihilate two million people. Two Tesch partners were sentanced to death in 1946 and hanged. The director of Degesch recieved five years in prison.

The scientifically planned crematoria should have been able to handle the total project, but they could not. The whole complex had forty-six retorts, each with the capacity for three to five persons. The burning in a retort lasted about half an hour. It took an hour a day to clean them out. Thus it was theoretically possible to cremate about 12,000 corpses in twenty four hours or 4,380,000 a year. But the well-constructed crematoria fell far behind at a number of camps, and especially at Aschwitz in 1944. In August the total cremation reached a peak one day of 24,000, but still a bottleneck occurred. Camp authorities needed an economic and fast method of corpse disposal, so they again dug six huge pits beside Crematorium Five and reopened old pits in the wood.

Thus, late in 1944, pit burning became the chief method of corpse disposal. The pits had indentations at one end from which human fat drained off. To keep the pits burning, the stokers poured oil, alcohol, and large quantities of boiling human fat over the bodies

The sizzling fat was scooped out with buckets on a long curved rod and poured all over the pit causing flames to leap up amid much crackling and hissing. . . . The air reeked of oil, fat, benzole and burnt flesh.

Muller described the ghastly scene:
The corpses in the pit looked as if they had been chained together. Tounges of a thousand tiny blue-red flames were licking at them. The fire grew fiercer and flames leapt higher and heigher. Under the ever-increasing heat a few of the dead began to stir, writhing as though with some unbearable pain, arms and legs straining in slow motion, and even their bodies streightening up a little, hesitant and with difficulty, almost as if with their last strength they were trying to rebel against their doom. Eventually the fire became so fierce that the corpses were enveloped by flames. Blisters which had formed on their skin burst one by one. Almost every corpse was covered with black scorch marks and glistening as if it had been greased. The searing heat had burst open their bellies: there was the violent hissing and sputtering of frying in great heat. Boiling fat flowed into the pans on either side of the pit. Fanned by the wind, the flames, dark-red before, now took on a fiery white hue: the corpses were burning so fiercely that they were consumed by their own heat. The process of incineraton took five to six hours. What was left barely filled a third of the pit. The shiny whitish-grey surface was strewn with countless skulls.[46]

At intervals, flamethrowers were brought in to destroy the rotten remains. In the center of Nazi industrial might it was the open pits that finally broke the bottleneck of bodies: a technique from ancient times.

Burning that many bodies produced an enormous quantity of ashes. To finish the task, the labor squad cooled the ashes with water, shoveled out the ashes, piled them in heaps, removed remaining bones and limbs with special tools, reburnt the limbs, pulverized the ashes, and buried them in pits or threw them into the marshes. Later they threw the ashes into the Vistula and Solo rivers. A small, carefully sifted quantity was kept in a shed. Sometimes families were notified of the death of their loved ones and in return for money they would recieve urns filled with the ashes.[47]


Joy said...

This is so ridiculous. Only from the warped mind of a jew could this be imagined.

Lone Wolf said...

"This is so ridiculous. Only from the warped mind of a jew could this be imagined."

The Holohoax tales are akin to the genre/wave of Hollywood B horror movies that run on the SyFy channel in which the Jews demonize conservative, Christian, rural/"redneck" whites from the backwoods of West Virginia, etc as sick freaks, murderers, cannibals, et al -- eg, "Lake Dead" and "Timber Falls" movies this past weekend, "Children of the Corn"