Monday, December 22, 2008
New book by military historian Robert Wilcox documents the assassination of General George Patton
article: Telegraph: "General George S. Patton was assassinated to silence his criticism of allied war leaders claims new book"
Other Articles of Interest:
- George Patton's Change of Heart on WWII: Warning on the Danger of Communism; His Opinion on Jews; Opposition to the Genocidal Occupation of Germany
- The Real "holocaust" of WWII - The post-war genocide of at least three million Germans - Eisenhower's Death Camps
- On The Assassination Of General George Patton
- The reason for the Iraq War
- The Horror of Anti-Semitism - Why Do People Hate the Jews?
- Introduction to the Holocaust™ Hoax
- World War Two Was the Jewish Conquest of Europe
- Historian acknowledges Britain fire-bombed German cities in WWII for purpose of mass civilian deaths and terror, killing at least 600,000
- More proof that the Jews started WWII - Testimony from distinguished diplomats