Historical documentation, archaeological evidence, and a proper understanding of the Bible conclusively demonstrate that the modern-day descendants of the ancient Israelites are the Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Scandinavian, and kindred peoples of European ancestry.
Modern-day apostate "Judeo-Christian" churches teach that the so-called "jews" are all that remains of the descendants of the ancient Israelites. This is a lie, as I discussed in this previous article. The "jews" are actually non-Israelites and impostors masquerading as "God's Chosen People", when in fact they are the descendants of Khazars, Edomites, and Canaanites -- and are the biggest enemies of God and Christians, and working to destroy Western Christian civilization.
Who, then, are the true Israelites? And this is a crucial question, because unlike as has been taught in the Judeo-Christian churches, the Bible and the covenants of Yahweh ('God') are not intended for all peoples -- but specifically for His chosen people, the Israelites. This is confirmed, for instance, in Matthew 15:24, where Yahshua ('Jesus') stated "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." And again in Matthew 10:5-6:
"These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
By way of historical background, the twelve-tribed nation of Israel split into two kingdoms in about the 9th century B.C. -- a southern kindgdom of "Judah" consisting of the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and part of Levi, and a northern kingdom of "Israel" consisting of the other 10 tribes. The ten-tribed northern nation of "Israel" was taken captive by the Assyrians around 740-700 B.C. (as recorded in II Kings 15:29, II Kings 17:6-18, and II Kings 18: 11-12) and relocated to the area just south of the Caspian Sea. These people never returned to Palestine. Later, around 600 B.C., the southern nation of Judah was taken captive to Babylon. After being released from captivity in Babylon, only a small portion of these people returned to modern-day 'Palestine' -- with that remnant making up the small number of pure-blooded Israelites in the land at the time of 'Jesus.'
The great majority of the Israelite people, thus, were far away from Palestine at the time of 'Jesus', and constituted the "lost sheep of the House of Israel" to whom he referred. These people were immense in number, and did not die out, or cease to exist as a distinct people via intermixing and absorption with other races, as some historians have speculated. And, by the way, they could not die out according to 'God', as He had promised, among other things, that the Israelite people would become as numerous "as the sand of the sea", a "powerful nation", a "company of nations", and would be on the earth until the "end times." For confirmation of this, note the opening to the book of James:
James 1:1: "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."
As documented by many historians - including Herodotus, Josephus, and others - after the Israelites were released from captivity in Assyria and Babylon, around 610 and 540 B.C. respectively, they lived for a short time in the land around the southern end of the Caspian Sea and Black Sea. They lost their identity as "Israelites" under captivity, and were known by the Greeks, Persians, and other civilizations of the time under other names -- including the "Scythians", "Cimmerians", and "Sacae." Then, over the following years , the bulk of the Israelites began migrating north through the Caucasus Mountains (in modern-day Georgia) into modern-day southern Russia. From there, they then migrated -- over the centuries -- north and west into Eastern and Western Europe, the British Isles, and Scandinavia.
It is important to note here that many modern historians trace the migrations and origins of the white/Nordic peoples of Europe back to the Caucasus Mountains region around approximately the 6th and 7th centuries B.C. This is why the white race is sometimes referred to as the "Caucasian" race. These historians did not trace the origins of these "Caucasians" further back into time, but the crucial point is that these Caucasians "appear" seemingly "out of nowhere" in the same exact time and location as the tribes of Israel were taken in captivity and "lost to history".
As noted in Matthew 10:5-6 above, 'Jesus' clearly instructed his disciples to take His message specifically to "the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Now, if we look at history, to whom was the message of 'Christianity' taken? The answer, of course, is the white peoples of Europe. Up until very recently, virtually only peoples of white European descent were Christians. And to this day, they are the ones who are most receptive to the Christian message. This is because they are Israelites, and the message was meant for them.
The scriptures provide additional clues as to the identity of Israel throughout history by way of prophecies and promises regarding the people of Israel, including the following:
1) Israel was to be a powerful nation (Micah 4:7; 5:8)
2) The people of Israel were to live in the ends, sides, and uttermost parts of the earth (Deuteronomy 33:17) - [Note how the Anglo-Saxon and kindred peoples reside all over the globe, from the Americas to Europe to South Africa to Australia]
3) Israel to be the chief missionary power of the earth, carrying the gospel everywhere. (Isaiah 49:6; Micah 5:7)
4) Israel to become a nation and a company of nations. (Genesis 35:11)
5) Israel was to be a blessing to all nations. (Genesis 22:18) [Note how the technology invented by the Western white nations has benefitted all mankind]
6) Israel was to have a new home, other than Canaan Land. (2 Samuel 7:10; 1 Chronicles 17:9; Jeremiah 3:18; 12:15; 16:13-15; 23:3-8; 50:17; Isaiah 14:1; Ezekiel 34:13; 37:21; 39:22-29; Amos 2:15)
7) Israel’s new land was to be inhabited by people gathered from many nations. (Ezekiel 38:8)
8) Israel was to have a land of unwalled villages, without walls, bars or gates. (Ezekiel 38:11). [Note that this is not the case with the so-called "jews", who live in walled/gaurded towns today in Palestine]
9) Israel was to have a land of great agricultural wealth. (Deuteronomy 28:8-11). [The top agricultural exporting nations in the world are the United States, France, Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Italy, Belgium, and Spain, in that order]
10) Israel was to be Yahweh's "battle axe and weapon of war" (Num. 24:8, 9; Isa. 41:15, 16; Jer. 51:20-23). [The Israelites would be used by 'God' to destroy wicked heathen nations, and would be superior in warfare. Eg, the Germanic "Goths" sacked Rome, etc]
--More Marks of Israel in the Bible
"If Israel exists today, as she must, there is only one people whom all these identifying marks fit; and they certainly do not represent the modern day "Jews."
They do however, describe perfectly the White Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Scandinavian, Nordic, Celtic peoples; the multitude of nations who became a great nation, with a new home, a new religion, and who have blessed the world with numerous blessings"
--Could You Be An Israelite And Not Know It?
Additional Resources (External):
- Study on the history and identity of the true Israelites today by Willie Martin
This treatise presents a challenge to you in the light of its position that the Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Scandinavian, Celtic, Nordic, Slavic and kindred people are the lineal descendants of the House of Jacob. This is not merely a matter of individual belief or unbelief; rather, it involves the necessity for a careful investigation into the actual facts in order that a true answer may be given to the question, “What doth God require of thee, O Israel?”
- "Israel's Finger Prints" by Bertrand Comparet
- "Historic Proof of Israel's Migrations" by Bertrand Comparet
- "Israel's Migrations" by Willie Martin
- "Who is True Israel?" by Col. Jack Mohr U.S. Army, Ret.
- 'Short History of Israel' by Willie Martin
- 'Where Is Israel Today?' by Willie Martin
- 'Who Are The True Tribes Of Israel'
- 'Lost Israel Found In the Anglo-Saxon Race' by E. P. Ingersol, 1886
- Racial origin of the "Jews"; not Israelites, but descendants of Khazars, Edomites, Canaanites, Cain, and ultimately Satan
- The myth of the "brotherhood" of humanity; Adam not the first man, but father of only the white race
- The Hebrew-Israelite Origins of Europe: Sea-faring Israelites fleeing the Assyrians in 8th century B.C. fled to Greece, Europe, and British Isles
- English and other Germanic Languages, as well as Greek, Latin and Runic, Have Their Origin in Hebrew